Fall classes are beginning with heightened safety measures for our students.
Our updated policies include:
1. Reduced class sizes
2. Classrooms will be disinfected before and after every class
3. Hand sanitizer will be regularly distributed throughout class
4. Students will have their own assigned seat and cubby in class (sanitized before and after use) and spaced out as best as possible
5. Temperatures will be taken at the door (anyone with a temperature over 100 will not be allowed to attend – guardians will need to wait to ensure their student is approved to enter before leaving. Those riding the Franklin Transit will need to have someone they are able to call for pickup should they not be approved to enter due to fever.)
6. Classrooms will have doors open at all times.
7. Bathrooms will be wiped down between use.
8. Any student or staff who has been in close proximity with anyone with COVID-19, or anyone who has experienced common symptoms associated with COVID-19 (CDC COVID SYMPTOMS LINK) within 48 hours must STAY HOME.
9. Instructors will wear clear face SHIELDS to enable students to adequately hear them and see their expression for drama. Students will NOT be REQUIRED to wear masks if it is something they simply cannot tolerate HOWEVER we ask that anyone who CAN tolerate it purchase and use a clear face SHIELD as well.